Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's been a long time!

I have been the worst blogger in the world and haven't posted anything in FOREVER!! I thought it was about time to do some updating. :) So here we go!! I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm just going to get out here and say it...We bought a house!!! :D I'm beyond excited! The house is such a cute little place and it's already in great condition, so it's not like we have to do a ton to it...but I couldn't have my own place and not personalize it. :) So that's what we'll do little by little. It may take a while to save up the money to do all of these little projects/ updates, but it's cool! The fact that we no longer have to pay rent to a landlord, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...haha...sounds rediculous, but at this point...we're so done forking out the money on a rental, the amount we'll be paying on our mortgage! We'll be moving into our little abode by February 9th, in Provo (not too far from Jareds work). So it works out great! This has been something that we've wanted for so long and just feel so blessed to be able to experience the fun of being home owners. :) I just can't wait to actually paint my walls a different color than white/ beige (what has been in all of the places that we've rented within these past 3 1/2 years).

Well, besides the exciting house news, I have only 3 more months to be on this yucky Lupron medication for endometriosis! I know time will fly and just hope that my hubby and I will be able to conceive within the next year (if it's God's will). So lots of new and great changes. Life throws us some crazy curve balls sometimes...but all of the tough times make it all worth it, when good things come your way and reassure you that everything is going to work out. :) As long as we have eachother, we are blessed beyond measure.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I'm wishing you two the best! You two are so special and I know you'll be blessed some way to be parents.

    ReplyDelete