Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where did all the time go?

Saturday was a special day. My oldest niece Katelyn got baptized!! I am so proud of her! It just makes me a little sad to think that she's 8 already and is already old enough to be baptized!! I remember holding her when she was little, and gagging while changing her poopy diapers! Does time really have to go by so fast? I still remember thinking how silly "old" people sounded when they talked of how fast life goes by and to just enjoy every second! Boy was a wrong. It DOES fly by. We just have to love every second of it. The good, the bad and the ugly :)

So anyways, enough of me feeling old, it was a great baptism. She looked like a little doll in her little white baptism dress. She was soo happy when she came up from the water, feeling shiny and new :) It was fun to see family and friends there supporting Katie. What a blessing she is in all of our lives!

I'll post pics soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, Congratulations to her. My baptism day is one of the most memorable of my life.

    And 'yeah' about that whole 'time flies' thing that old people say. It is SO TRUE and it's even harder when you have kids of your own. Just you wait!

    ReplyDelete