Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Teething

So my little nephew is really unhappy right now because of those darn little teeth coming in. He's such a good and mild- mannered baby...but when it comes to teething, I'm pretty sure no baby is happy!

We fortunately get to see all of my cute little nieces and nephews every Sunday for dinner. A few weeks ago, my dad decided to cook up some elk steaks for Sunday dinner that my cousin John caught in his hunt. What made me crack up, was all of the kids reactions to it. They were so not excited!! Except for baby Evan, the one who's teething right now. He was just gumming that stuff right off. No worries, there was parental supervision and no choking took place :)

But here's a few pics of Evan gumming that elk steak that are soo stinkin' cute, I had post them :)


2 comments: