Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Barbie Jeep

Last week my hubby and I finally bought our second car! :) After sharing one car for the first three years of our marriage, we decided that it was about time that we buy my "mom car." Haha....and nope, I'm not preggo yet, but at least when the time is right...I'll be a little more prepared. :) Speaking of, it'll be so nice when I can actually buckle up my little baby in the back seat of my barbie jeep. Lucky for me, I get to go to the gyno next week!!! Woopdideedoo! ;) So NOT excited for that, but hopefully I'll get some answers of what's going on and maybe some treatment options to be able to have a baby one day...just gotta keep the faith, right? But anyways, for family night on Monday night, Jared and I drove my car up the Provo canyon to test out the four wheel drive & it was so much fun! :) It'll be so nice to have that feature when the winter comes, too! And it was so nice to catch the sunset once we got to the top of the lookout point! All of the colors of the sky & the lights from the town were just beautiful!! As we drove back home, we were listening to a bunch of comedians on the "Sirius" satellite radio & decided that we really need to see a comedian show! Lol..it was a fun night! Here are a few pics :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE POST! You two are so wonderful. Great car. It's soooo nice... and I'll be praying for you also about the Doc. It'll happen! We'll find out what's going on and then BOOM, you'll have a house full of little Kimmy's and Jared's before we know it :)
    ILY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph! :). I love your positivity and just YOU! I hope you're doing well!! :) ILY too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay yay yay! I love getting new cars! Yours is super cute, congrats!

    And good luck at the doctor's office tomorrow; I really hope you can figure things out. I have two friends with the same problems....one finally got pregnant after 5 years and the other just adopted a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sabrina! It's nice to know that whatever happens things will work out. :)

    ReplyDelete